Does This Describe Your Design Situation?
- Lack of money?
- Lack of know-how?
- Let down by other designers?
- Just don’t know which way to turn?
If you’re answering ‘yes’ to any of the above, then you’ve come to the right place!
So Why Should I Use You?
Over the years, I’ve helped all sorts of people overcome the obstacles standing between their ideas and a finished product:
- pop bands
- charities & non-profit groups
- schools, colleges and universities
- businesses of all sizes
Including the following fine folks:
Hauser Bears, Dorec-A-Belle, Porsche, Trinity College London, Tom Billington, Hermès, RR Donnelley, Pristine Condition, Oyster Healthcare, BASL, Burgess Ceilings, Zibrant, Pattiserie Montmartre, Catrin O’Neill, BHBIA, RM Education
So What Can You Design For Me?
Pretty much anything that you can imagine, plus some things you might think are impossible!
The list below covers just an overview of what I can do for you:
- graphic design (logos, letterheads, etc.)
- website design (landing pages, galleries, blogs, etc.)
- content presentation (ebooks, slideshows, media packs, etc.)
- print design (brochures, business cards, posters, etc.)
- packaging design (wallets, boxes, envelopes, labels, etc.)
- audio editing & conversion (music, speech, audiobooks, etc.)
- video editing & conversion (promos, performances, etc.)
- media mastering (CDs, DVDs, USB drives, etc.)
If you have more unusual requirement, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me — no question is too silly or trivial, no request too bizarre. Take a look at my portfolio to see just a few examples of what I can conjure up for you.
I specialise in taking existing content and artwork and transforming it into whatever form or format you require — but if you’re starting from a blank sheet and needing a helping hand, I’m more than happy to assist in any way possible!
Been left high and dry by another designer? Need to do a revamp, but don’t have the original artwork or content? Then a trip to the Design Emergency Room may be in order, so that I can examine the situation and attempt to rectify it.
But It’s More Than Just A Design Process…
As well as helping you with your current project, I also aim to arm you with the knowledge and confidence to take on future ones.
- If you’re creating printed documents, I’ll make sure you know your CMYK from your RGB, and ensure that you know what to ask your printer to ensure that your product comes out right first time.
- If you require images, audio or video content, I’ll make sure you stay on the right side of the copyright laws when you acquire them.
- If you’re supplying your own content, I’ll make sure it’s in the right format for your project.
- And if your project is destined for online distribution or viewing, I’ll make sure that it’ll work for everyone in your intended audience, no matter what device they’re using.
The Bottom Line?
No jargon — no false promises — just honest advice in Plain English, along with all the support you need, at a sensible price.